PoliciesRotec embeds its policies in daily business and has suitable and robust management frameworks, systems and processes. The Board of Directors is responsible for steering the company’s efforts and ensuring that suitable management processes and systems are in place.
If you wish to enquire about any Rotec policies, statements, accreditations or memberships not listed please contact email@example.com.
Policies and statements
- Anti-bribery policy
- Anti-discrimination policy
- Child labour policy
- Corporate social responsibility policy
- Ethical trading policy
- Health, safety and environmental policy
- Returns and refunds policy
- Slavery and human traffiking policy
- Terms and conditions
- Vision for our business