Internal Sales Administrator
Rotec’s growth offers an opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated Sales Administrator to join our existing sales team. The successful candidate will possess good communication skills and excellent telephone manner and ideally, have good knowledge of general engineering. Previous experience of working in the Fluid Power industry is highly advantageous.
The position is based in Taunton.
- Respond to customer sales enquiries via telephone or e-mail
- Maintain regular contact with nominated key accounts, identifying new opportunities to increase levels of business. Follow up quotations and proposals with the aim of securing orders.
- Ensure that the gross profit margin agreed by the management team is maintained
- Record all customer correspondence and enquiries in the Prospect CRM system.
- Ensure that all customer enquiries are dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner
- Liaise with workshop / warehouse staff to ensure products are built to correct specification & dispatched on time
- Liaise with other sales staff and branch managers to arrange sales visits to maximize opportunities
- Ensure a thorough understanding of key suppliers products is maintained
- Take advantage of any further product or personal development training opportunities
- An attractive remuneration package is being offered for the successful applicant and is negotiable.
- Broad understanding of hydraulic components and systems highly advantageous
- Good knowledge of general engineering highly advantageous
- Excellent telephone manner, written communication and IT skills are essential
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Able to use own initiative
Please apply in writing, enclosing your CV to Richard Lang – firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Rotec offer quality design, build, installation and maintenance of hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic components and systems in the aerospace, agriculture, industrial, marine, transport and utilities sectors throughout the UK and internationally.
Head office: +44 (0)1823 348900