Internal Sales Administrator
Type: Full Time
Rotec’s growth offers an opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated Sales Administrator to join our small but very capable team in Stroud. The successful candidate will possess good communication skills and excellent telephone manner and ideally, have good knowledge of general engineering. Previous experience of working in the Fluid Power industry is highly advantageous.
- Respond to customer sales enquiries via telephone or e-mail
- Maintain regular contact with nominated key accounts, identifying new opportunities to increase levels of business. Follow up quotations and proposals with the aim of securing orders.
- Ensure that the gross profit margin agreed by the management team is maintained
- Record all customer correspondence and enquiries in the Prospect CRM system.
- Trade counter responsibilities will be required
- Ensure that all customer enquiries are dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner
- Liaise with other sales staff and branch managers to arrange sales visits to maximize opportunities
- Ensure a thorough understanding of key suppliers products is maintained
- Deliveries may be required
- Customer visits may be required at times
- Broad understanding of hydraulic & pneumatic components and systems highly advantageous
- Good knowledge of general engineering highly advantageous
- Excellent telephone manner, written communication, and working IT skills are essential
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Able to use own initiative
- An attractive remuneration package is being offered for the successful applicant and is negotiable
- Take advantage of any further product or personal development training opportunities
Please apply in writing, enclosing your CV to Mike Davis – email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Rotec offer quality design, build, installation and maintenance of hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic components and systems in the aerospace, agriculture, industrial, marine, transport and utilities sectors throughout the UK and internationally.
Head office: +44 (0)1823 348900